Whether your are an entrepreneur, a company or an organisation, we provide tailored solutions so you can unleash your energies, sharpen your skills and thus fulfill your deepest purpose in life.
Are you an innovator who wants to challenge the linear approach to growth: make, use, dispose?
Do you want to maximize creativity that leads to disruptive innovations?
Is there conflict between the demands of your work life and home?
Is your business imperative to make your company more inclusive?
Do you need to sharpen your vision or design thinking skills?
Could you manage your working relationships better to get better outcome?
Is building trust and loyalty among your employees and clients your business priority?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, we can help!
- Training and coaching in menstrual health, sleep health, cyclical energies, mindfulness, work-life balance, self-care, corporate social responsibility, integrity and accountability, design thinking, circular design.
- Research on menstrual health, equality, diversity and employee’s well-being.
- Policy design and implementation for making your company more inclusive, increase the work-life balance of your workforce, boost creativity and loyalty, and increase your competitive advantage.
Medulla – wild feminine cycles is our signature programme focusing on the menstrual cycle.
If you were not born with the menstrual cycle, or your company is diverse and you want to involve your whole team, chapeau! And no problem, all human beings are cyclical creatures and can ground in this awareness through other biological cycles.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can unleash vision, crunch milestones, achieve impossible tasks and rest more, despite the ups and downs of life. How? Through the transformative power of natural cycles and their correspondences in the outer world.
Let’s see two examples.
EXAMPLE 1 – Sharpen your Design Thinking skills
Design thinking is of the proven and repeatable problem-solving protocols that any business or profession can employ to achieve extraordinary results. It is quite useful for entrepreneurs as well as for teams.
It has four basic steps, which have been summarised below by Prof. Patti Hastings.
What if I told you that the four phases of the menstrual cycle were exactly the same? This a synthetic table summarising only the main points:
Being fully aware of the menstrual cycle, each day, gives you a first-hand understanding of the peculiar characteristics of each phase of the Design Thinking process. You embody the Design Thinking process. The menstrual cycle is not the only biological cycle mirrored by this process, however. The breath and seasons, for instance, also share the same four phases, energies and characteristics. As a result, the unique Medulla’s approach is deeply transformative, not only to people who menstruate, but to all of us.
EXAMPLE 2 – ADOPTING A CIRCULAR ECONOMY APPROACH
You might be questioning the health of our organisations, social systems, and business models. With good reason: companies are currently deeply rooted in a linear approach to growth – make, use, dispose. At its core, a circular economy means that products no longer have a life cycle with a beginning, middle, and end, and therefore contributes less waste and can actually add value to their ecosystem. When materials stop getting used, they go back into a useful cycle, hence the circular economy. Imagine what would happen if everything was designed to be restorative and regenerative?
The above paragraph comes from Ideo.com one of the leading management consulting services.
It is much easier to conceive and implement restorative and regenerative design if this knowledge is deeply rooted in you, and not just a theoretical approach or ideal goal. Science and theory can be transferred. Knowledge can only be experienced. First-hand experience, evidence-based first-hand experience in particular, becomes quickly and seamlessly a habit.
The menstrual cycle, as well as other biological cycles, are the blueprints humanity and nature have used to regenerate life on Earth for millions of years. The female body is a beautiful example of how integration and disintegration collaborate towards perpetual restoration and regeneration. By grounding into the menstrual cycle, you KNOW, you ARE the principles and the tools to implement the circular economy; they are enshrined in your body. It’s a revolutionary approach, and it is within your reach! You just need the science and the practice to develop full awareness, and this is what our programme Medulla – wild feminine cycles can give you.
Want to know more? Contact us at email@example.com
Medulla gives you a threefold advantage:
- By becoming aware of the similarities between the menstrual cycle and other cycles you may be more familiar with, you can ground more easily into your body, and heal menstrual disorders and underlying unbalances.
- You can use this awareness to sharpen your professional skills, because “embodying” the design thinking process, or circular business models, for example, will give you a unique competitive advantage.
- Once you become fully aware, deep in your body and mind, that you ARE all those energies, you will be able to summon them virtually at any time, any phase, because I will teach you how to nourish and protect them.